Rob Smith made a very welcome, and long overdue, return to the top step of the MINI Challenge podium at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit over the weekend, 8th/9th July, with a sensational lights-to-flag performance in the first of the event’s three races at the Kent venue.
Forming part of the annual MINI Festival at Brands Hatch, the fifth event of the MINI Challenge season started superbly for the Crewe-based driver with pole position in qualifying and he went o ...more
We are so confident of the quality and reliability of our tyres, we guarantee it
Dan Zelos brought a dash of Hollywood glamour to Rockingham Motor Speedway last weekend (25-27 August), as the talented young Norfolk ace battled to a brace of hard-earned top ten finishes in the Renault UK Clio Cup – behind the wheel of a car whose livery bore a striking resemblance to Cole Trickle’s iconic Chevrolet Lumina from ‘Days of Thunder’.
No.37 MINI not so lucky with damage ruling car out of Rd16
Top three series bid dealt heavy blow in penultimate event
All attention turns to ending season on high in Donington finale
Oulton Park local Rob Smith endured a bitterly frustrating return to his ‘home’ track on Saturday, 19th August, when a luckl ...more
Championship front-runner Rob Smith eyeing wins at Oulton
• Local favourite determined to break into top three of standings
• Sponsors Evergreen Tyres and Oak Tyres target ‘home’ success
Home favourite Rob Smith cannot wait to return to his local track, Oulton Park in Cheshire, this coming Saturday, 19th August, when the ...more
Rapid MINI Challenge front-runner Rob Smith claimed his second lights-to-flag victory of the 2017 season at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit on Sunday, 6th August, with an impressive performance during round 13 of the campaign.
Adding to the win he achieved on the Kent venue’s shorter Indy Circuit configuration during the previous event last month, the Evergreen Tyres, GroupTyre and BMTR supported ace was again the driver to beat with searing pace in both q ...more
- Replaced front Continental tyres on my Focus with Evergreen EU72. Excellent price and great service from Drayton Tyre Services. ...more
- Just picked the car up with 4 new Evergreen tyres, Fantastic all in one price fitted. Replaced 4 Continental tyres. Will have to wait and see how ...more
- Excellent tyres for the price...more
- Had these tyres on the car for the last 2 years have been very good and seem to last a lot longer then some of the more higher priced brands....more