Tyre Life Guarantee
Excellence in Quality
Evergreen Tyres are manufactured to the highest standards, using advanced equipment and top quality materials. In addition, Evergreen tyres undergo rigorous product testing processes at all stages of development and manufacture. For these reasons, Evergreen are so confident of the quality and reliability of our tyres, we guarantee it.
The Evergreen Guarantee
Evergreen will replace any tyre that is found to be defective due to the manufacturing process or materials used. Evergreen will replace any tyre with unrepairable damage resulting from normal road use
How to make a claim
To make a Tyre Life Guarantee claim, simply return the tyre to the Evergreen dealer it was purchased from. The dealer will replace the tyre at a discounted price based on the amount of tread remaining on the tyre.
Discounts are applied on the following scale:
The Guarantee covers material or manufacturing defects, and irreparable damage caused by normal road use. It excludes damage caused by the following:
- A mechanical defect in the vehicle
- Use of unsuitable wheels
- Not maintaining correct tyre pressures
- Carrying or towing loads in excess of vehicle specifications
- Improper or prolonged use of snow chains
- Competition use
- Removal of a wheel or poor fitting of the tyre
- Acts of God, fire, vandalism or theft
- Road traffic accident damage or ensuing problems
- Use of tyre that doesn’t match the vehicle specification
- Prolonged contact with acids, solvents or oils
Evergreen recommend the following key areas should be checked to ensure that your tyres continue to perform safely and efficiently.
- All tread depths including the spare must be greater than the legal minimum limit of 1.6mm in a continuous band throughout the central ¾ of the tread width, and across the entire circumference of the tyre.
- Grip diminishes progressively with wear and as a consequence stopping distances increase - especially in the wet.
Tyre pressures should be checked regularly, and always when the tyre is cold. Low tyre pressure can lead to:
- Structural damage due to overheating
- Increased vehicle fuel consumption
- A reduction in grip
- Irregular and premature wear of the tyreshoulder areas
Excessive tyre pressure can lead to:
- Increased chance of a blow-out
- Excessive wear on the centre of the tread
- Less comfortable driving experience
Tracking & Alignment
Tracking and wheel alignment should be checked at regular intervals. Poor alignment and tracking causes irregular and rapid tyre wear resulting in the need to replace tyres more frequently.
Inspect your tyres regularly for visible signs of damage, such as cuts or bulges in the sidewall or uneven wear. Have any damage checked over by your tyre retailer as soon as possible.
Rob Smith made a very welcome, and long overdue, return to the top step of the MINI Challenge podium at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit over the weekend, 8th/9th July, with a sensational lights-to-flag performance in the first of the event’s three races at the Kent venue.
Forming part of the annual MINI Festival at Brands Hatch, the fifth event of the MINI Challenge season started superbly for the Crewe-based driver with pole position in qualifying and he went o ...more
We are so confident of the quality and reliability of our tyres, we guarantee it
Dan Zelos brought a dash of Hollywood glamour to Rockingham Motor Speedway last weekend (25-27 August), as the talented young Norfolk ace battled to a brace of hard-earned top ten finishes in the Renault UK Clio Cup – behind the wheel of a car whose livery bore a striking resemblance to Cole Trickle’s iconic Chevrolet Lumina from ‘Days of Thunder’.
No.37 MINI not so lucky with damage ruling car out of Rd16
Top three series bid dealt heavy blow in penultimate event
All attention turns to ending season on high in Donington finale
Oulton Park local Rob Smith endured a bitterly frustrating return to his ‘home’ track on Saturday, 19th August, when a luckl ...more
Championship front-runner Rob Smith eyeing wins at Oulton
• Local favourite determined to break into top three of standings
• Sponsors Evergreen Tyres and Oak Tyres target ‘home’ success
Home favourite Rob Smith cannot wait to return to his local track, Oulton Park in Cheshire, this coming Saturday, 19th August, when the ...more
Rapid MINI Challenge front-runner Rob Smith claimed his second lights-to-flag victory of the 2017 season at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit on Sunday, 6th August, with an impressive performance during round 13 of the campaign.
Adding to the win he achieved on the Kent venue’s shorter Indy Circuit configuration during the previous event last month, the Evergreen Tyres, GroupTyre and BMTR supported ace was again the driver to beat with searing pace in both q ...more
- Replaced front Continental tyres on my Focus with Evergreen EU72. Excellent price and great service from Drayton Tyre Services. ...more
- Just picked the car up with 4 new Evergreen tyres, Fantastic all in one price fitted. Replaced 4 Continental tyres. Will have to wait and see how ...more
- Excellent tyres for the price...more
- Had these tyres on the car for the last 2 years have been very good and seem to last a lot longer then some of the more higher priced brands....more